The meeting will start on September 20 with registration (starting 3:00 pm) and a Welcome Diner (starting 7:00 pm).
The end of the meeting is planned about 2 pm on September 22.
The meeting will include five presentations given by the main developers of Turbomole:
- Prof. Dr. Willem M. Klopper (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- PD Dr. Florian Weigend (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Christof Hättig (Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany)
- Dr. David Tew (Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Stuttgart)
- Prof. Dr. Marek Sierka (Friedrich Schiller University Jena )
In addition, there will be 11 contributed talks and a poster session. The standard poster size is A0 (841 mm × 1189 mm) upright.