The meeting will start on September 20 with registration (starting 4:00 pm) and a Welcome Diner (starting 7:00 pm).
The end of the meeting is planned about 2 pm on September 22.
The meeting will include five presentations (30 minutes) given by the main developers of Turbomole:
- Dr. Asbjörn Burow (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Filipp Furche (University of California, Irvine, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Christof Hättig (Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Willem M. Klopper (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- PD Dr. Florian Weigend (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
In addition, there will be 15 talks (20 minutes including discussion) invited or selected from the contributed abstracts and a poster session. The standard poster size is A0 (841 mm × 1189 mm) upright.
If you wish to present a talk or a poster, indicate this on your registration form.